Your journey to Chocolate Heaven
The Lindt Home of Chocolate can be found next to our historical factory, where chocolate has been produced since 1899. It is easy to get to using public transport.
Amended Opening Times
By order of the Swiss Federal Council on January 13, 2021, as a protective measure against
the spread of coronavirus, the Lindt Home of Chocolate will be closed until End of February, 2021.
All tickets purchased will be exchanged for vouchers which can be redeemed at a later date.
The Lindt Shop on the company grounds will remain open.
Monday to Friday 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Saturday 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
Address: Pilgerweg 58, 8802 Kilchberg
We thank you for your kind understanding and look forward to hopefully welcoming you again soon.
The Lindt Home of Chocolate is just 20 minutes from Zürich!
|Bus||from Bürkliplatz (line 165, Lindt & Sprüngli bus stop)|
|Boat||from Bürkliplatz (short lake cruise 3731) Kilchberg ZH (lake) stop, plus a 10-minute walk|
|Train||S8 or S24 to Kilchberg ZH, plus a 10-minute walk|
|Car||5 minutes from Thalwil-Rüschlikon freeway exit.|
Follow the brown signs for “Lindt” to the Schokoladenplatz 1, 8802 Kilchberg (Entrance to underground car park from Seestrasse 204)
Note: There is only a limited number of parking spaces available. We recommend traveling by public transport.
- The Lindt Home of Chocolate is wheelchair-accessible
- Free small luggage lockers
- Free USB charging points for mobile phones
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors
- Strollers are not permitted in the exhibition (buggies are available free of charge)
- Outdoor picnic areas for school classes
- Animals are not permitted on the premises (Exception: assistance dogs with identification)
- Smoking is not permitted at the Lindt Home of Chocolate
- For your security, the Lindt Home of Chocolate is monitored by video surveillance