Your journey to Chocolate Heaven
The Lindt Home of Chocolate can be found next to our historical factory, where chocolate has been produced since 1899. It is easy to get to using public transport.
We are open!
Currently the following areas are open:
Museum “Chocolate Tour”
(Guided tours for school groups under 20 years old are available)
Café with take-away offer
Unfortunately, in the current situation, Chocolate courses are not possible.
We are looking forward to your visit.
The Lindt Home of Chocolate is just 20 minutes from Zürich!
|Bus||from Bürkliplatz (line 165, Lindt & Sprüngli bus stop)|
|Boat||from Bürkliplatz (short lake cruise 3731) Kilchberg ZH (lake) stop, plus a 10-minute walk|
|Train||S8 or S24 to Kilchberg ZH, plus a 10-minute walk|
|Car||5 minutes from Thalwil-Rüschlikon freeway exit.|
Follow the brown signs for “Lindt” to the Schokoladenplatz 1, 8802 Kilchberg (Entrance to underground car park from Seestrasse 204)
Note: There is only a limited number of parking spaces available. We recommend traveling by public transport.
Chocolate tour opening times
Monday to Sunday: 10 am 6 pm
(the entrance to the museum is possible until 1 hour before the end of operation).
Lindt Chocolate Shop opening times
Monday to Friday: 10 am – 7 pm
Saturday / Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
- The Lindt Home of Chocolate is wheelchair-accessible
- Free small luggage lockers
- Free USB charging points for mobile phones
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors
- Strollers are not permitted in the exhibition (buggies are available free of charge)
- Outdoor picnic areas for school classes
- Animals are not permitted on the premises (Exception: assistance dogs with identification)
- Smoking is not permitted at the Lindt Home of Chocolate
- For your security, the Lindt Home of Chocolate is monitored by video surveillance